While doing my MSc in Medialogy, I took part in two productions at DADIU (Danish Academy for Digital Interactive Entertainment).
My second production was Exodroid and was made in Unity using C#. This production took place in March 2009 while I was writing my master thesis, so these projects are highly interconnected.
As game programmer on this project, I gained experience using C# with Unity. Furthermore, I took an active part in developing the design and the production itself.
I participated in the project while writing my master thesis, therefore much of the discussion and conclusion is somewhat related to this project.